Requirement Analysts / Business Analyst within e-commerce
- Stockholm, Stockholms län
Are you passionate about translating business needs into sharp IT solutions? Come and be part of shaping the future of our digital experience!
We are now looking for several Requirements Analysts to our IT Sales Online and Marketing Division that is characterized as an inspiring, creative and open working environment. Here you become part of a global organization that is focused on delivering IT-services that support our core business to fulfill the business idea: "Fashion and quality at the best price in a sustainable way." We strive to create effective IT solutions with high quality where you as a Requirements Analyst has a key role as a link between business and IT, where you capture the business needs and translate them into clear requirements.
IT Sales Online & Marketing is the part of H&M IT who develops and runs our online solutions. In example, we work with Digital Marketing, Payment Solutions and with our solutions and systems that enables Online Shopping for our brands. We are constantly working with several exciting projects and initiatives, aiming to enhance our solutions and to create superior customer experiences for our customers.
Here you get the opportunity to contribute in exciting projects and management of situations of varying complexity. In your role, you are planning and driving your work within requirements, collecting and documenting business requirements. To succeed in the role, we see that you are good at communicating with various stakeholders, are analytical and structured. Become part of a workplace where the tempo is high and we constantly challenge each other to think in new ways. We believe in people and always encourage new ideas and initiatives.
As Requirements Analyst at H&M you take great responsibility - and have incredibly fun. And your role includes:
- Plan and operate requirements work in collaboration with the business and with your team
- Assist the business to understand the impact of requirements, and to prioritize between these
- Capture, clarify, question and document requirements
- Coordinate requirements between surrounding teams and systems, where there are dependences between the solutions
- Analyze requirements based on business objectives and IT strategy
- Facilitate workshops and other collaboration forums
- Communicate with stakeholders about needs and solutions
- Running meetings for estimating and planning requirements with stakeholders
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open, communicative, sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
And your skills include:
- At least 2 years of experience in working with the requirements of IT
- Experience documenting requirements and writing Users Stories
- Ability to communicate about problems and solutions, both at a business level and a technical level
- Ability to adapt to how new business and IT solutions works
- Experience of complex system with many integrations
- Experience of working with non-functional requirements
- Good at expressing yourself verbally and in writing in both English and Swedish
It is an advantage if you have previous experience of working with marketing, retail or e-commerce as well as suppliers and distributed teams. There is an added plus if you have also worked with agile methods but also waterfall method, with process modeling and/or with effect mapping.
Since we are looking for Requirements Analysts to several positions we are looking for different skills. For one role, it is a plus if you have worked with Digital Asset Management, and for others it is a plus if you have experience from Adobe AEM/CQ5 and Hybris.
Sounds interesting? Here’s your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
For questions please contact Agnes Johansson at email@example.com.
We review applications continuously, please apply with CV and cover letter as soon as possible but at the latest 20th of January 2019. We accept applications in both Swedish and English.
Who are we at the IT department?
We are the sum of the abilities and personalities we have. Our warm, value-driven culture brings us together. We like working at a fast pace and making decisions on the go. Our creativity helps us solve complex challenges.
We have the opportunity to advance the business of H&M group, work with the latest IT technology in exciting global projects and change the entire fashion and design industry for the better. If you have the drive, joy of discovery and willingness to assume responsibility, there is no limit to what we can achieve together.