Please note that your country only offers jobs in Production.
The Visual Department works cross-functionally to enhance the store experience by packaging our fashion and campaigns in a visually inspiring way.
We make sure our collections look their absolute best – by producing expressive campaigns, optimizing our in-store display and creating exciting window schemes.
Today, the department houses 80 creative talents with various work roles, such as Creators, Stylists and Project Managers.
The visual department consists of five teams with different areas of expertise, all collaborating to reach the best possible results!
- Presentation & Styling Team – Works closely with Buying Office to optimize presentation & styling. This team sets the Global Visual guidelines and work with both current collections as well as future developments.
- Window Design Team – The window design team are responsible for creating the best possible campaign follow-up in our stores; including designing the window schemes.
- Production Team – The production team are responsible for sourcing and producing high quality products for our stores at the best deal. The team aim to secure innovative, sustainable and commercially strong set-ups that maximizes the selling and brand/concept impact.
- Planning & Information Team – Main responsibilities include driving commercial planning, developing our campaigns, improving the store experience and create inspiring information for store and country teams.
- Country support & Talent Team - Travels around the world to support the Country teams with visual implementation and to share best practice.
Simply put, the Visual Department creates a great shopping experience by showing off our collections and campaigns in the best possible way!