Construction Project Manager
- Zürich, Zürich
Construction Project Manager
Are you ready to build H&M Switzerland’s future stores?
Do you want to have a direct impact on our customer experience through creating great looking stores? Would you like to be the project lead for the construction of our exciting new stores or rebuilds? Are you someone who enjoys project management? Do you have a proactive and solution orientated mindset?
If so, then you might be H&M Switzerland’s next Construction Project Manager!
As Construction Project Manager, you will be part of a Construction team of 3 people based in Zurich that reports into the Construction Manager. You will be responsible for managing the H&Ms new store and rebuild projects. In this role you will work both with internal and external stakeholders such as architects, consultants and contractors As Construction Project Manager you will prepare, plan, coordinate and follow up on diverse projects throughout Switzerland. This will include project planning, budgets setting and management, procurement strategies and tender processes, setting timelines and action plans, as well as managing the execution phase and post project follow-up. In this role you will need to travel 1-2 days a week during projects to meet our contractors, Area teams as well as inspect the store projects you are working on.
• Supporting the leasing department in setting construction budgets to secure the correct investment levels and payoff duration
• Working closely with the store development team to support the store layout and design process
• Setting and management of project time plan
• Analysis of possible contractors and partners for the execution of the projects
• Negotiation of contracts with potential contractors
• Running the tender process, negotiations and securing valuable partnerships with contractors
• Follow-up during the execution phase by attending site and coordination meetings
• Acting as the link between both internal and external stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or architecture
• 1-2 year of working experience in similar role (Construction/ Project Management) is required
• Previous project leading experience is an asset
• Proven time management and prioritization skills
• Proactive with the ability to take ownership and drive your own actions
• Proven to work well independently as well as in a team
• Strong analytical skills
• Flexibility, easily adapting to changing circumstances
• Very strong communication skills (Internal & External)
• Cost conscious & Sustainable approach
• Flexible to travel through Switzerland
• MS Office skills are mandatory
• Fluency in German, French and English in required. Italian is a plus.
How to apply:
Sounds interesting? Here’s your chance for a career with endless opportunities!
Click here and upload your application documents (Motivation letter, CV, Work Certificates / Reference letters and Diplomas to date if applicable) in English by May 25th of May.