We believe in rewarding employees for all their hard work. That’s why we offer a full range of benefits, from vacation days to pet insurance. In the long run, the well-being of our employees makes our success possible. See what we offer below.
Shop for even less
As you already know, the prices at H&M are great – but as an employee they’re even better. All our employees are entitled to a discount when shopping at H&M worldwide. In the U.S., employees receive 25% from all H&M brands. H&M also offers its employees Friends and Family discount cards so the people you love can enjoy our great fashion!
Training and development
H&M provides internal training for every position. We want H&M to be a place where our employees feel valued and are given the chance to develop. This is achieved with both lateral movement and promotion possibilities. We also provide workshops to enhance leadership, communication and role specific skills.
Reviews and open dialogues
We believe feedback and work assessments are crucial for our employees’ development and satisfaction. Our annual evaluations and salary reviews are just some of our tools to ensure their growth. For us, employees’ personal and professional development is an integral part of H&M’s development. Together we can continue to build on the company’s success.
Health & wellbeing
For us to deliver amazing customer service, we need employees who are healthy and happy. That means providing our people with a robust selection of wellness benefits.
- Medical, Pharmacy and Vision Coverage – The H&M medical plans offer our employees options with low co-pays, low employee contributions and low deductibles. The H&M medical plans also include options for transgender coverage, bariatric surgery and increased fertility coverage. Vision, pharmacy and telehealth are included.
- Dental Coverage- The H&M dental plans offer employees options that allow them to see in or out of network dentists, use of unlimited coverage and even orthodontia-braces (for both children and adults). The employee portion of the dental contribution is free to the employee!
- Flexible Spending Accounts-Both healthcare and dependent care FSA are offered.
- H&M Parental Pay-H&M offers 6 weeks of 100% paid parental pay to both new Mothers and Fathers. In addition, H&M offers other parental related leave and disability options such as pre-partum maternity disability, additional parental leave, adoption assistance and a healthy pregnancy/healthy babies program.
- Employee Assistance Program* The H&M EAP program offers a variety of information available to employees 24/7. Employees can find out more details on subjects such as child, senior and pet care, financial services, identity theft and legal consultation.
- Wellness Programs-H&M offers many different wellness initiatives including gym membership discounts, weight loss and tobacco cessation programs.
Every so often, we need to take time for ourselves. It keeps everyone healthy and motivated. H&M employees can take advantage of a range of paid personal days for vacations, wellness, and even birthdays.
- Generous Vacation Package*
- Flexible Wellness Days* These can be used in 1 hour increments
- Company Paid Holidays, including your Birthday*
- Jury Duty Leave*
Our employees work hard for their money. That’s why we offer benefits that help them save some of that hard-earned cash.
- Commuter Benefits for parking & transit*
- 401K Retirement Plan with a generous company match* Employees are 100% vested once they are eligible to join the 401k plan.
- H&M Discount program* offers employees a wide range of discount perks like merchandise, daycare and travel discounts, student loan refinancing and other financial wellness offerings.
- H&M sponsors coverage for Short-Term Disability, Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Death Coverage. Long-Term Disability coverage can be paid by either H&M or the employee depending on the employee’s needs.
- Supplemental Life Insurance-Additional employee coverage or spouse/child coverage
- Voluntary Accident Coverage-Benefits are paid out for items such as hospitalization or ambulance service due to an accident. Additionally, you even receive a benefit for having your annual wellness exam!
Let’s be honest. There are just some benefits that belong in a category of their own.
- Pet Insurance* (Yes, really.)
- H&M Legal Plan- access to legal services and representation on a wide range of matters including wills and estate planning, financial matters, real estate and traffic offenses.
- Auto / Home Insurance-Discounts on home, renters and auto insurance.
- Opportunities to grow with the Company*
Eligibility for benefits may depend upon position, hours worked and length of service at H&M. Most benefits are available to Full-time staff. The * indicates benefits available to Part-time staff, too.