We believe in rewarding employees for all their hard work. That’s why we offer a full range of benefits, from vacation days to pet insurance. In the long run, the well-being of our employees makes our success possible. See what we offer below.
SHOP FOR EVEN LESS
As you already know, the prices at H&M are great – but as an employee, they’re even better. All our employees are entitled to receive 25% from all H&M brands including H&M, &Other Stories, and COS.
Every so often, we need to take time for ourselves. It keeps everyone healthy and motivated. H&M employees can take advantage of a range of paid personal days for vacations, wellness, and even birthdays.
- Generous Vacation Package*
- Flexible Wellness Days*
- Company Paid Holidays, including your Birthday*
Our employees work hard; so we are happy to offer benefits that can help them save money, too.
- Commuter Benefits* for parking & transit
- 401K Retirement Plan* with a generous company match
HEALTH & WELLBEING
For us to deliver amazing customer service, we need employees who are healthy and happy. That means providing our people with a robust selection of wellness benefits.
- Medical, Pharmacy and Vision Coverage* – The H&M medical plans offer our employees options with low co-pays, low employee contributions and low deductibles. The H&M medical plans also include options for transgender coverage, bariatric surgery, and increased fertility coverage.
- Dental Coverage* – The employee portion of the dental contribution is free to the employee!
- H&M Parental Pay* – H&M offers 6 weeks of paid parental pay to both new mothers and fathers. In addition, H&M offers other parental-related leave and disability options such as pre-partum maternity disability, additional parental leave, adoption assistance, and a healthy pregnancy/healthy babies program.
Let’s be honest. There are just some benefits that belong in a category of their own.
- Pet Insurance* (Yes, really.)
- Eligibility for benefits may depend upon position, hours worked, and length of service at H&M. Most benefits are available to Full-time staff. The * indicates benefits available to Part-time staff, too.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
H&M provides internal training for every position. We want H&M to be a place where our employees feel valued and are given the chance to develop. This is achieved with both lateral movement and promotion possibilities. We also provide workshops to enhance leadership, communication and role-specific skills.
REVIEWS AND OPEN DIALOGUES
We believe feedback and work assessments are crucial for our employees’ development and satisfaction. For us, employees’ personal and professional development is an integral part of H&M’s development. Our annual evaluations and salary reviews are just some of our tools to ensure their growth. Together we can continue to build on the company’s success.