- Tiempo completo
- Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
Calling you Area Managers!
Are you an inspiring and challenging leader with an exceptional customer experience approach?
As Area Manager you will lead multi-site store teams to meet their targets, be responsible for all store and employee development including performance management, coaching and identifying development, and have a commercial vision in assigned stores. You will also actively contribute to the development of business initiatives.
- Running a region in fast-paced fashion retail, you ensure that the stores in your area inspire customers to explore their personal style.
- You are responsible for setting a strategy in line with country goals to maximize sales and profitability for an area.
- Together with the Area team, you support and lead the store teams to create the best shopping experiences in fashion retail.
- Meeting the expectations of customers and colleagues at all times, as well as following H&M procedures and standards, are a given for you.
- University degree
- High English level
- Be available to travel
- Geographical mobility
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
What will offer you:
- Customized training plan.
- Opportunities for professional development within the H&M Group at national and international level.
- Become part of a company with a unique culture and values.
- Become part of leading the change towards a sustainable future of fashion and design.
- Staff card discount, free working day on your birthday, special discounts in restaurants, gyms & travels and many other special benefits!
The position is based in Madrid and involves travelling around Spain.