Looking for a career in an exciting company where you can make a difference every day? It’s possible. Just send us your application online. To help with the process, here are a few things to think about.
1. Do your research
It’s important that you do your research and are well prepared when applying for a position. You can read all about us at hm.com. And for answers to the most common questions about a career at H&M, check out our FAQ
2. Your application
- Always read the job description carefully to make sure you match the qualifications.
- Have a look at your résumé and cover letter and, if necessary, adapt it to the position you are applying for.
- Your résumé should represent your skills and experience in a clear and concise way.
- In your cover letter, explain why you’re applying for the position. One page is sufficient.
- Make sure you emphasize why you’re a great fit for the position.
3. What happens next?
- When we receive your application we will send you an e-mail confirmation immediately.
- We will have a look at your application and you can expect to hear from us within approximately 2 weeks.
- Our recruiters will get back to you via e-mail or telephone.
- If you want to update your résumé, or if you want to apply for another position at H&M, simply make the necessary changes in your existing profile here. The username and the password will remain the same.
4. The interview
- Prepare answers for questions like: Why should we hire you? Why would you like to work for H&M? How do you see your future with us?
- Relax, be yourself and be honest. Look at the interview as an adventure where you will learn new things about yourself and about H&M.
- Everyone has weaknesses – don’t be afraid to acknowledge yours. Tell us how you’re improving and developing yourself.
- What to wear? Dress your personality and let the fun of fashion guide you – nobody is expecting a three-piece suit.