Design Student Placement Summer
- Tiempo completo
- Stockholm, Sweden
Are you a creative university fashion or print design student with a keen interest in fashion that currently is undertaking your education? At H&M we are looking for new design talent to join our paid Student Placement Program!
At your student placement you will assist the fashion/print designer in one of our departments: womenswear, menswear or childrenswear. Together with the rest of the team you will be involved in developing collections sold worldwide in all H&M markets.
The H&M Head Office is based in Stockholm, Sweden, where we design and develop our fashion collections for a wide variety of customers. H&M is a dynamic workplace where high pace and rapid changes are a natural part of our day. Good communication skills, a flexible attitude and capacity to adapt to changes are essential.
Our SUMMER student placement period is 4th of June - 31st August 2018
H&M is looking for a Fashion or Print Design Student who:
- Is currently studying towards a BA or MA degree in Fashion or Textile Design. The placement has to take place during your education period
- Is creative and visionary with a passion for fashion
- Understands the H&M target customer
- For Fashion students: has knowledge of pattern making, sewing and textile materials
- For Print students: has excellent colour and illustration skills as well as knowledge of printing techniques
- Enjoys teamwork in a fast paced work environment
- Is fluent in English
What can H&M offer you?
- A three months contract including the possibility of extension if both parties agree
- A salary of 19 000 SEK/month before taxes
- Additional Benefits: internal courses, fitness contribution and 25% staff discount at all the H&M-group stores and brands
- Insurance during your normal working hours at H&M
Does this sound like your next challenge?
We look forward to receive your application in English consisting of your CV, cover letter and digital portfolio, already today! Closing-date for applications is the 28th of February 2018.
Please note that only complete applications from students still undertaking their education will be considered.