- Stockholm, Stockholms län
E-commerce Controller to H&M Online Sales
Are you analytical and sales driven with a passion for e-commerce? Are you ready for your next challenge within one of the biggest fashion e-commerce players? H&M Online Sales is now looking for Business Controllers to join our global digital growth adventure!
The job of a E-commerce Controller at H&M Online Sales comes with lots of
responsibility – and lots of fun. You will work with one of our e-commerce
markets or within a global support function focusing on for example supply
chain, web analytics and method & development. Regardless of your team, you
will be a key player in driving our e-commerce business from a controlling
perspective and your main responsibilities will be to:
- Drive selling for your area of responsibility or market from a controlling perspective.
- Be involved in the whole process from analysis to setting short-term goals to follow-ups and building long-term strategies and challenging the way we do business online.
- Maximize profitability by taking actions on your analysis and clearly communicate to the rest of the team and other stakeholders.
- Contribute to an improved experience for our customers by analysing their shopping journey and bringing your findings to the rest of the team and other stakeholders.
- Constant improvements of analyzing data, develop analysis tools and share best practices with your team and other stake holders
Who are you?
like everyone else at H&M, we believe you are a social, communicative,
sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. For our next
Business Controllers, we are looking for both newly graduates and young
- An academic degree within business or engineering, newly graduated or with up to five years of working experience.
- If you are a young professional, we believe you have a background within auditing, management consulting, sales or accounting. You could also have been running a start-up. The most important is not what you have done, what matters is your mind-set, drive to do business and genuine interest for e-commerce. Previous experience within e-commerce and retail is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to turn your analysis into actions that you can implement in your team.
- Strong interest in data. Previous experience within web analytics is a merit as well as Google Analytics skills.
- A strong commercial awareness and a sales drive – top of mind is always to sell more.
- An innovative approach with a strategic mindset and a strong motivation to constantly improve and reach your goal.
- Leadership qualities with strong and clear communication skills.
- Are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- International experience from working and or studying abroad is a merit, but not a must.
What we offer
Being part of our digital growth adventure will give you a unique opportunity to not only impact your own market and area of responsibility, but also be part of creating the future e-commerce at H&M if you are willing to make a difference.
The position is full-time and based at our Head Office in the city center of Stockholm, Sweden. Today we are currently approximately 250 people working in a multi-cultural environment with many international colleagues both at the office and around the world.
How to apply
Please apply with CV and cover letter (in English) as soon as possible, but no later than 30th of September. We will be reviewing applications continuously.
We will review all applications on an ongoing basis, selected candidates will be given analytical web-test as a first step followed by a telephone interview. Interviews will be held on going. Start date as soon as possible but we are flexible.
We look forward to your application!