Channel Responsible Display and Online Video – H&M Global Media team
Are you an expert in digital marketing and dream of working at one of the largest fashion retailers in the world? We are now looking for a driven Media Channel Responsible for Display Advertising and Online Video to join the H&M Global Media team. The position is permanent and based in Stockholm.
- Set the long-term vision, strategy and KPIs for display and online video
- Identify and set a long-term roadmap for the channel’s presence globally
- Channel performance and optimization from a brand, sales and customer perspective
- Be a leading expert on the channels through analysis of data, competitors and industry insights
- Develop central media guidelines for the different channels
- Drive technical and business development of the channels
- Main contact person within the organization and for external partners
- Lead internal teams and external partners to drive channel performance
- Responsible for reaching revenue and profitability goals
- Follow-up and analysis of performance and KPIs
- Have a strong passion for digital marketing
- Have a higher education within Marketing
- Have at least 5 years of work experience from an agency or as display/online video responsible at a larger company, preferable within the retail industry
- Are fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Are ambitious and result oriented, always looking for improvements
- Have leadership experience or qualities, and consider yourself a team player
- Are analytical and structured
- Have a problem-solving personality, and are willing to learn and adapt to different business cultures
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterised by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. You’ll be part of one of H&M’s most central functions and with the right mindset and ambition, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
Welcome to apply with your CV and personal letter. We would like to hear from you as soon as possible, but at the latest by October 23th. We will be interviewing candidates ongoing. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Frida Andersson at email@example.com.
Looking forward hearing from you!