Store Manager H&M Italy
We are looking for Store Manager!
We are looking for leaders who can drive profitability by maximizing sales. Leaders who can also shape the store according to our shared values, standards, policies and procedures. Leaders who have the ability to take on multiple roles, being whatever is necessary at any given moment so our customers can find what’s possible for their personal style, and our team members can find what’s possible for their careers.
We are currently looking for Store Managers to the following Regions: Lombardia, Piemonte, Emilia Romagna, Toscana, Marche, Umbria, Lazio, Abruzzo, Molise, Campania, Puglia, Calabria, Sicilia.
Take the chance on a career out of the ordinary and apply to become our next store manager for one of our stores in all Italy.
- Manage, recruit, on-board, train, develop and provide succession planning for all staff and management team in the store
- Maintain an overview of all Employee Relations responsibilities in the store to ensure a positive work environment
- Actively work with garments, including processing, stocking, replenishing, folding, hanging, displaying and merchandising per H&M guidelines to maximize selling opportunities
- Ensure and follow up
on all activities concerning campaigns, promotions and sales activities
- Provide direct customer service on the sales floor
- Lead by symbolic
example mentoring staff in providing high-quality H&M direct and indirect
Establish and oversee plans, budgets and variable costs for store; work with comparable sales to last year, sales to budget and future sales trends to maximize profitability
Preferably 2–3 years of retail management experience or comparable experience
University degree in business is meriting
Basic excel skills and experience from working with a budget is required
Proven organizational and analytical skills along with a sales-drive and a results-oriented approach
You have a flexible mindset in terms of working location that will enable you to grow and develop within the company through taking on new challenges in the future.
You also have the ability to:
- Take own initiative and take responsibility for actions
- Work strategically, tactically and operationally
- Multitask in a fast paced environment and prioritize effectively
- Be clear and convincing when communicating goals, information and expectations to staff
- Plan and achieve long-and-short term goals
- Coach and apply appropriate developmental tool for each individual
Apply with your resume (in English) as soon as possible since we are interviewing continuously.
If you are a candidate with the right requirements for the role we will reach out to you regarding the fist step in the recruitment process - a video-interview where you will be able to show your personality. In case of positive response you will be invited to a personal interview at one of our regional offices.
We look forward to receiving your application!