French Agents Customer Service
- Tiempo completo
- Barcelona, Cataluña
For our Customer Service Center in Barcelona we are looking for French Agents.
H&M’s Global Customer Service is a multichannel and multi-brand organization with a focus on the customer dialogue throughout the customer journey. We are present in all online markets, where we serve both online and store contacts from all brands within the H&M group. Today we are around 3000 employees and work at 11 locations all over the world..
Are you a sales minded, social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism? THEN WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Your main responsibility is to ensure that we are the Customer's First Choice, by offering the best possible customer service for H&M when dealing with telephone calls and emails. You will be serving our customers when they have questions regarding their orders, deliveries, payments or any other queries regarding their online shopping or store related queries. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of task and customers in your role.
The job of an H&M agent comes with lots of responsibility and lots of fun. Your list of tasks includes:
• Handle all customer complaints with interest and care
• Feedback the customers’ opinions back to the rest of the organization
• Continuously improve our processes by trying new ways to work
• Guide the customer in the conversation
Who are we looking for?
You need to have native level of French, written and spoken, and have a good knowledge of English. Other languages will be taken in consideration.
• You are structured, accurate and precise in your work
• Take own initiative and you find information if you need it
• Are a team player but also comfortable working independently
• Can cope with high workload
We are offering a job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
Sounds interesting? Here's your chance for a career out of the ordinary!