Norwegian Team Leader
- Tiempo completo
- Barcelona, Cataluña
For our Customer Service Center in Barcelona we are looking for a Team Leader with Norwegian.
H&M’s Global Customer Service is a multichannel and multi-brand organization with a focus on the customer dialogue throughout the customer journey. We are present in all online markets, where we serve both online and store contacts from all brands within the H&M group. Today we are around 3000 employees and work at 11 locations all over the world..
Are you a fashionable leader who is ready to coach and inspire a team at the heart of the customer service of H&M? THEN WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
As a Team Leader your main responsibility is to coach a group of Customer Service Agents who help our customers with all their questions. You are part of the Team Leader team and report to the Center Operations Manager.
• Personnel management in your team consisting of approx. 16 colleagues
• Encouragement of your colleagues by constructive feedback
• Execution of feedback process and development for agents ensuring the employee relation responsibilities are fulfilled
• Analysis of reports and increase of team figures by coaching
• Administrative tasks
• Execution of team meetings
• Check-up and improvement of your teams quality by monthly talks
• You represent H&M in a positive way and are a role model for your colleagues in everything you do
Who are we looking for?
You have great interest in developing people and customer service. You have a clear vision about what great customer service is and how you want to develop this in the future. You are a good role model who lives up to H&M’s values and you are fashion minded.
Also you have/are
• Being clear and convincing in communicating with the team
• Flexibility to work in other teams/markets as TL in the future
• A positive and coaching attitude, and always willing to learn and improve
• Accurate and precise in your work
• Keep a clear head even in stressful situations
• Goal and result focused and meet deadlines
• Able to delegate tasks in an appropriate and useful way
• Previous experience leading teams at least 1year
• Language skills – Native level of Norwegian and excellent level of English both verbal and written communication.
Sounds interesting? Here's your chance for a career out of the ordinary!