- Full time
- New York, New York
Title: NA Copywriter
Reports to: NA Email Marketing & Push Manager
Direct Reports: None
Overall Job Function: Responsible for supporting NA cross-teams, including E-Commerce, Marketing, PR, and Customer Service teams with copywriting for all campaigns and initiatives. Copywriter will develop engaging copy that is aligned with the H&M tone of voice, while maintaining local relevance for each market. Will partner closely with HQ teams, identifying new ways of working for increased efficiency and workflow.
Ensure Online Sales/Profit and Branding Experience by having the Customer as the priority while creating the best Omni experience. Support succession planning, team development by using H&M values and leadership tools.
Work in accordance with legal requirements and H&M standards, policies and procedures to meet the expectations of customers and colleagues.
Job Responsibility including but not limited to:
- Understand different campaign initiatives and write clear and compelling copy accordingly, adjusting how you communicate per customer group
- Responsible for the tone of voice and copywriting for all channels, including email marketing, push, social, hm.com, store materials, etc.
- Proofread and check translations for all local activities across all our channels to ensure accuracy and consistency of tone of voice
- Has full knowledge on HQ guidelines, legal requirements, and best practices
- Partner with marketing, merchandising, online sales, production teams to ensure copy is brand appropriate, optimizing for each channel/touchpoint
- Utilize local and HQ resources to secure translations for Spanish, Canadian French, Canadian English, etc.
- Take initiative to constantly improve as a team where to make a difference for the Omni customer journey. Drive changes in current ways of working, methods, tools or projects to improve the business in an Omni-channel way
- Maintains a positive attitude in the face of change; appropriately adjusts behavior and activities to changing conditions.
- Acts independently with a problem-solving mindset; able to resolve issues by utilizing team’s expertise
- Continuous drive for self-development
Financial Accountability: None
Minimum Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, E-Commerce, or equivalent E-Commerce experience
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Experience Manager and Google Analytics Solutions preferred
- 1-2 years of copy/content creation experience preferred
- Knowledge in e-commerce, omni-channel, commercial & sales mind oriented
- Working knowledge of the fashion and media industry with proficiency in developing local consumer driven copy
- Highly structured and organized with excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Open, straightforward communicator
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated while still working within a team environment and fostering a strong team collaboration
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Adobe, etc.
- Must have excellent command of the English language, spelling, and grammar
Job Status: Exempt
EEOC Code: PRO