The key to building a great look is combining bold pieces. The key to building a great company is combining diverse people.
We take pride in our history of making fashion accessible, and strive to build a more welcoming, inclusive, and sustainable industry. But we also know that you can't change the world without great people and great teams.
Daily, we are creating that special kind of workplace, where we foster a culture of creativity, innovation, collaboration and growth.
At H&M, we welcome you to be yourself and challenge you to grow and make a difference.
Help us reimagine the future of an entire industry, making everyone look, feel and do good.
At H&M we offer flexible working arrangement, with ability to combine working from home with working from office to best suit our teams’ needs whilst fostering work life balance, productivity, team work and connection.
Be yourself & more at H&M!
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced, customer-centric and insights-driven Loyalty Manager to drive Hello Member Loyalty Program in Australia.
Our Hello Member Loyalty program launched 18 months ago with a great success, and we are entering the next stage when customer insights lead our actions.
The core of the role of Loyalty Manager is to drive customer acquisition and lifetime value and to increase brand growth by delivering strong, insight driven loyalty strategy and member activation.
The Loyalty Manager in H&M is a true cross-functional champion, who can align customer goals and actions with all relevant stakeholders.
This role is part of H&M Marketing team and reports to the Head of Marketing AUNZ with the support of a Coordinator (contract).
Loyalty and Customer Activation
- Drive and execute omni customer acquisition, engagement, and retention strategy
- Build on global CRM strategy to deliver on customer base growth and increased lifetime value in Australia
- Plan, implement and follow up on the commercial plan that delivers a strong member offer
- Initiate and execute member tactical activities in line with selling peaks and brand focuses
- Develop and execute member partnerships and events
- Strategic input to annual budget and goal setting process
- Drive strong loyalty communication of benefits, offers, partnerships and competitions (collaboration with Marketing, Digital team)
- Drive customer segmentation strategy (alignment with Digital team)
- Data Analytics: weekly, monthly, quarterly customer KPI’s reports and evaluations
- Use Customer Base Analysis to understand customer needs and provide recommendations for growth
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value
- Build Loyalty engagement plan for store teams
- Set and follow up on customer goals with store teams
- Develop strong relationship with store Loyalty Brand Ambassadors to drive and deliver customer acquisition and conversion goals through training and activations
What are we looking for? Who YOU are:
- You have strong commercial acumen, proven ability to drive results and you can use data and past learnings to form strategy
- You have robust understanding of customer lifecycle, are customer focused and you can identify growth opportunities by turning customer insights into sales drivers
- You can work on a strategic level as well as being hands on and operational
- You understand key marketing principles when creating communication plans for Loyalty
- You understand the importance of omni customer and how to navigate between retail stores and online channel
- You can influence, engage, and inspire relevant teams by clearly presenting your plans as a path to achieve common goals
- You can positively and emotionally connect with the customers and understand what it takes to create a bond with a brand
- You have a growth mindset and thrive in cross-collaboration
Key skills and capabilities:
- Degree in Marketing or Business
- Minimum 3 years of experience as mid senior Loyalty, CRM, marketing or customer insights manager in a fast-paced, customer centric organisation
- Proven ability to analyse insights and turn them into actions that drive results and reach goals
- Experienced in customer lifecycle management and segmentation
- Experienced in working with multiple communication channels in consumer marketing and journey mapping
- Strong leadership skills, positive and engaging
- Communicates clearly & proactively and is the ultimate collaborator
- Well-organised and efficient, with the ability to cope with a large workload and prioritise and plan ahead
- Strong presentation skills (both written and verbal) with ability to present to wide range of stakeholders
- Expert in Excel, business analytical tools (PowerBI) and customer insights tools
- Technically savvy.
- Enjoys being day-to-day hands-on whilst driving strategy.
- Thrives in cross functional collaboration.
- Expert level of English.
Kent Street 414
This is a full-time position based in Sydney, Australia.
Applicants must have unrestricted working rights in Australia.
- Centrally located modern office with ergonomic work stations for all team members.
- Encourages work life balance with flexible working arrangement
- Generous staff discount at H&M and globally across other H&M Group brands
- Enjoy your birthday with an extra day of leave
- Discounts to over 400 fitness studios across Australia
- Up to 26 weeks paid parental leave for eligible team members
- Opportunity for personal development and career growth
Build our brand, engage with our customers & help us tell our story. Our teams develop inspiring and locally relevant multi-channel campaigns. Join us in building excitement and creating loyalty around our brand, our collections and our products for a worldwide community of customers.