Afound is the style and deal hunting paradise. We give fashion a new life and make off price look like nothing you have ever seen before. We are a brand for the many people where anyone and everyone can be an Afounder. Afound is fashion by all, for all.
Our team of Afounders consists of engaged, straight forward and fashionable people. We like to keep things simple in a smart and confident way. Why make things more complicated than that? As a Social media & Influencer Responsible at Afound you have a big responsibility of creating The Style and Deal-hunting Paradise!
We are looking for an Social media & Influencer Responsible to join the marketing team for the most exciting and ground-breaking projects ever made within the H&M group. Are you up for the challenge?
As an Social media & Influencer Responsible you are the overall responsible for the communication in our social channels including strategy, implement and initiating content – all according to our commercial plan. You implement and work with influencer engagement, affiliate marketing and User Generated Content across channels like Instagram, You Tube and other relevant platforms. These assignments required daily coordination and you correspondence on a daily basis in all our social channels. Together with this you assist our media manager with lower funnel and micro influencer-specific strategies to deliver positive ROI and owned platform growth. Finally, you follow up and analyse activities to ensure constant improvement and development.
The Social media & Influencer Responsible we are looking for:
- Have the relevant experience (minimum 2 years) of social media/influencers on an operational and strategic level
- Have good knowledge of the affiliates market and tracking technology
- Know how to set an effective social media strategy to secure engagement, reach and traffic despite the algorithm
- Can create smaller content yourself and order larger content that you need to reach out
- Can joggle all the day to day tactical decision
- Previous experience in event coordination and/or basic knowledge in Photoshop, InDesign or similar is a plus.
As a person you:
- Are able to run projects on your own and work in teams to reach new levels
- Are proactive and make things happen - a doer who does rather than waits.
- Know what is new in your field and are eager to try new things
- You thrive in a fast-moving organization and comfortable switching between strategic work and hands on implementation
- Love networking, cross functional within the organization but also within the H&M group
- Curious, ambitious and want to make a difference
- You act through our values and communicate in a straightforward way.
Each Afounder at our company is an essential part of the team. We offer you a strong company culture and an open environment – and always with a fashionable touch to it of course! Afound is just in the beginning of its journey and we are looking for a global expansion near in time. This is an opportunity to be a part of this exciting journey. This role will be reporting to the Marketing Manager but will work in close collaboration with the PR Manager and Media Manager.
Are you ready to take on a new step in your career?
This is a full-time position based in Stockholm. If you are interested, send in your resume/CV and cover letter. Application deadline is 10th of August. We will continuously screen and interview candidates during this period so please send in your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact: Helena.filipsson @ afound.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!