Digital Media Advertising Specialist
- Stockholm, Stockholms län
Are you ready for a new challenge? We are now looking for a Digital Media Advertising Specialist at Global Marketing.
The Marketing Function is our own global advertising agency where we create all of our multichannel campaigns and produce our marketing materials. This is where our brand is built and nourished – making sure everyone loves Fashion & Quality at the best Price in a Sustainable way just as much as we do.
H&M´s Marketing Function consists of approximately 400 people whom are working as Planners, Project Managers, Production Managers, Print Buyers, Order Administrators, Final Art-workers, Art Buyers, analysts and Fashion Coordinators all working together to provide our global market with top-notch advertising materials that makes H&M exciting, inviting and fun.
The Digital Media Advertising Specialist will join a team of marketing professionals, helping to define H&M strategy across a variety of owned and paid media channels with regional and global reach. In this role you will help deliver H&M’s communication strategy both on and offline, with relevant messaging that reflects the brand and its values.
The Media Channels and Web Analysis team is part of the Global Marketing department at H&M and focuses on driving traffic to our stores (online & offline) with the help of different media channels. Specialists manage a variety of channels including search marketing, e-mail, DR Print and Push.
• To work with DR Print (catalogue) marketing, drawing insights from data and helping set a circulation plan that identifies optimal distribution and frequency within this channel.
• To work with push marketing, operationally with global push communication strategy and execution and acting as key point of contact for push strategy on a regional level.
• Communicate insights and learnings within managed channels to stakeholders throughout the organization.
• Budget, setting KPI and profitability goals across these channels.
• Evaluation, analysis & follow up of the different activates and investments
• Push platform responsible & main contact for supporting agency.
• Set organization for operational way of working, process & methods concerning this area
• Take part in projects and respond to ad-hoc requests
• Develop and improve Push and Print advertising and testing capabilities in collaboration with IT and customer analysis departments.
• Support channel owners in Social media and Search marketing.
Your skills and experience:
• 3-5 years of experience of digital marketing and DR mail channels. Preferably operational experience in owning two or more channels in different roles.
• Experience of e-commerce/retail
• Experience in traffic acquisition through paid and non-paid channels
• Preferably experience from a media optimizer tool and working with attribution
• An interest in/understanding of the technical prerequisites for digital advertising
• University degree, Masters level preferred
We believe that you are:
• Strong team player who is open minded
• Communicate and inspire others through your knowledge and analysis
• Have a passion to optimize selling and to create a strong brand statement
• Have a drive to do business and by contributing to make the impossible possible
• Love and live the H&M values every day
• Analytical, structured, driven and result oriented
• Solution oriented and curious
• Comfortable in a changing environment
Does this sound interesting?
Please send your application latest 15st January 2017.