- Stockholm, Stockholm County
We are looking for a Cloud Evangelist to join our Cloud Center of Excellence (called H&M Cloud Office) to help drive cloud adoption across the entire H&M Group.
Get the opportunity to work inside our newly established Cloud Center of Excellence called H&M Cloud Office – a new organization supporting the entire H&M Group by spear-heading cloud adoption.
As a Cloud Evangelist you will promote and advise around the latest cloud technologies and best practices, support and guide business divisions and development teams in their cloud-based initiatives. The overall ambition for Cloud Office is to fundamentally shift and improve the developer experience by applying emerging cloud technologies and tools.
The person we are looking for should have a strong technical background, communicative and interpersonal networking skills. You know how to engage audiences with emerging technology concepts and relate to business value.
You should be a team player with solid experience from leading a group of people and/or projects. Your deep experience in cloud technologies and cloud architecture will allow you to identify market trends and predict future opportunities in the cloud world.
The job of Cloud Evangelist at H&M comes with a lot of responsibility – and lots of fun.
Your to do-list includes:
- Evaluate and spear-head new cloud services to position H&M in the forefront of cloud technology
- Evangelize cloud services and technologies to spread cloud awareness across H&M
- Seek feedback from stakeholders, capture stakeholder’s demand and facilitate the prioritization of development
- Quantify cloud value and benefits in collaboration with Cloud Office colleagues and external stakeholders
- Build strong and long-lasting relationships between the Cloud Office organization and external stakeholders
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open, communicative sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
And your skills include:
- Solid experience in cloud technologies and cloud architecture, incl. awareness of market trends and ability to predict future opportunities and challenges
- Champion of DevOps, continuous integration/continuous deployment and experience from agile environments (e.g. SAFe, Scrum)
- Deep technological skills and experience from IT architecture, development, operations and security
- Strong communication and interpersonal networking skills, ability to build relationships on both executive and developer level
- Ability to engage audiences and drive change in organizations and people
- Business acumen and ability to quantify business value
- Cloud technologies with focus on Microsoft Azure but other providers such as Google Cloud Platform is beneficial
- Azure DevOps (former VSTS)
- Azure Automation
- Serverless architectures
- Networks and connectivity
Sounds interesting? Here’s your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
For questions regarding this job advertisement contact Jakob Knutsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or Michael Mirow at email@example.com.
We review applications continuously. Please apply with CV and cover letter as soon as possible but the latest the 20th of January.
Who are we at the IT-Department?
We are the sum of the abilities and personalities we have. Our warm, value-driven culture brings us together. We like working at a fast pace and making decisions on the go. Our creativity helps us solve complex challenges.
We have the opportunity to advance the business of H&M group, work with the latest IT technology in exciting global projects and change the entire fashion and design industry for the better. If you have the drive, joy of discovery and willingness to assume responsibility, there is no limit to what we can achieve together.