- Stockholm, Stockholm
Are you a top talent with strong leadership qualities and a passion for doing business? Are you looking for an exciting career within a value-driven, global retail company? Then you could be one of H&M group’s future Business Controllers! We are looking for Business Controllers to H&M Global Buying Office, Online Sales & Brands.
What makes Business Controlling within H&M group so exciting?
As a Business Controller within H&M group you will take business-minded decisions and implement actions based on your analysis. It is up to you to decide how to create sales growth and improve profitability. You will be responsible for the analysis in a team creating the best customer offer in a business area larger than many mid-sized companies. We will not be telling you exactly what to do, but some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Setting long-term strategies and short-term goals together with your team. What sales goals do we want to reach and how? How can we improve our profitability? What is our current stock situation?
- Continuously analyzing anything and everything related to your business area to take smart, business-minded actions together with your team. If you have 100 000 blue t-shirts worth one million euros that you do not believe you can sell – what should you do?
- Using your time in a smart and efficient way to create strong results. And have fun together with your team!
What do we offer?
Apart from being a world-leading fashion company, H&M is probably one of the best global retailers when it comes to sustainability - whether you are talking about garment recycling, using organic cotton or being a sustainable employer. H&M will offer you internal training, great possibilities to work with your development and to grow as a leader. You will be working at one of our offices in the center of Stockholm, Sweden. If you decide to join us there are also numerous future career opportunities abroad, within our fast-expanding global organization.
Is this your next challenge?
We are looking for either:
- Graduates with a degree in business or engineering.
- Young professionals with 1-5 years of working experience after graduation. You could have a background within for example auditing, management consulting, sales, e-commerce, accounting or maybe you have had your own business. The most important is not what you have done, what matters is your mind-set and drive to do business.
Your background and previous experience will shape the path for your journey as Business Controller at H&M. In order for you to be successful in the role we believe you to have:
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to turn your analysis into actions that you can implement in your team.
- Driven and result oriented personalities, with a genuine interest in retail. Experience in sales, store or e-commerce is meritorious.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set, taking own initiatives, as we are a flat organization with a straight forward, open-minded culture and short decision paths.
- Leadership skills and want to grow as a leader within H&M group, in a team oriented environment.
- Fluency in English is required – Swedish is not mandatory.
How to apply?
- Please send your application in English including CV, cover letter, high school and university grades.
- Selected candidates will be given analytical web-tests as a first step and then a telephone interview. If we believe you have what it takes, you will be invited to an interview day.
- If you have questions about how to apply, please read the FAQ on our website.
H&M is a world-leading fashion company, with more than 171.000 employees, 4700 stores in over 69 markets and over 45 online-markets. H&M group also includes COS, Weekday, Monki, Cheap Monday, ARKET, &Other Stories and H&M Home. Our business idea is "Fashion and quality at the best price in a sustainable way".